Sunday, June 6, 2010

Taken

When everything you've known for your entire life is taken away, how do you handle it. If you were told that the beliefs you hold on gender and manhood might be taken away, what do you do. Can I handle being made to dress or act in a more feminine way. It is no use fighting it. No use in whining or begging when you know it is coming anyway. Almost terrified over having no control in it. You are being slowly changed into thinking that your male power is not what you believed. On some levels it is exciting. In others, helpless and emasculating. I can't stop it. I can't run from it. At some levels I want it. What the hell is happening to me? I can't cum without being told. Can't stop wear and doing the things that I am ordered to do. How do you keep your masculinity when you know what your wearing. You know your obeying and being controlled. Like a prison without bars. Things are being taken and I cannot stop it. What will be taken next. What will happen next. My mind is racing.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, the blissful agitation of realizing what giving up control really means.

    This post brings back many fond memories of my early days in the lifestyle.

    At some point it will probably feel like something you can't live without.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete