Friday, July 9, 2010

2 Weeks

After some story writing, I figured that it was time for some personal comments. The last few weeks have been busy and full of new experiences. It is my Mistress's pleasure and company that I now hold more dear than I could have imagined. She is a rare blend of strength and courage that you do not find very often. My range of emotions have fluxuated from fear, to nervousness, to completely comfortable with this new direction in my life. It is what I draw from her and bravery in the face of difficult situations that most others would have given up when presented with them. I have never met a more powerful, beautiful woman who is also caring and honest. I have to wait two weeks for another chance to release. My last one at her home almost killed me. What will happen next. She has my soul in a lot of ways. Though, it was freely given by myself. I am so humbled in her presence. One might think this is because of the practice of D/s relationship. It is just the opposite. It is her beauty, both inside and out that makes this so. The title of this is 2 weeks. This is not due to my length of chastity, but my incredible journey with her and how special she is to me.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete