Saturday, May 22, 2010

Humiliation and Questions

I am totally engulfed in panic. What do I do? The newest task she has given me is now total control. Mistress is as beautiful a woman as anyone. Although now she has given me a task that is close to complete control as anything I could imagine. I will not tell everyone what this task is or how it is to be carried out(I will leave that to her)but I am in a complete helpless panic. Considering myself fairly good looking, or at very least not a troll, I now cannot hit on any other women. She has removed my ability to control any situation with the opposite sex. Talking with her last night she made it clear what was mine is now hers. I am not allowed to control my own orgasms, and now its even worse. God, I want to just crawl in a hole. What if someone finds out? When will I have even a marginal amount of control over my own sex life again? Is there a 911 I can call to help me. Looking into her eyes the anwser is most definently no. I try to buck and kick, but I am now a piece of property. How can I be wearing these? What would happen to me if someone wanted me and saw this? So utterly humiliating and controlling. I know it will do me no goood to beg, plead, or whine. Humiliation is not complete but well on its way. How long till I like wearing these? I blush will a pink hue. Help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment