Friday, May 21, 2010

Journal

What a long evening and week. I miss seeing my Mistress. She is so wonderful and engaging. As I talk to her I get lost in her sultry and often thoughtful voice. I am hyptnotized by her intoxicateing control of will. I followed her instructions tonight to the letter with 40 minutes of touching myself, which is a subtle torture. Although she did allow me to release, I want to serve and make her happy. Her kind, intelligent, but stern manner make my mind squirm with desire and comfort. I am so ready to throw myself into this lifestyle like a child learning to walk. I gain pleasure through her power. Strength through serving. Above all a unique sense of self that comes from serving a woman of such beauty and power. I loved pleasing her last night with my video. My caged spirit feels free in her grasp

No comments:

Post a Comment